Bone drills are electronic devices used to drill holes in bones to enable the insertion of nails, screws, etc. (also known as orthopedic twist drills) that are typically used during surgery.
Electric bone drill bits are divided into bone drill bits, pendulum hammerheads and hollow drill bits.
Precautions before using the bone drill:
- Metal allergy is disabled.
- Elderly, osteoporosis, diabetes and other patients who are not suitable for orthopedic surgery should be used with caution.
3, The electric bone drill cannot be dismantled, cannot be knocked at random, so as not to affect the performance; before drilling, confirm that the drill bit is firmly fixed.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the scope of surgical instruments; it is strictly forbidden to use the solvent that is corrosive to the equipment for wiping and immersion sterilization.
- When using the drill bit, the water in the battery case should be protected from damage, the battery may be damaged or the electrical equipment may be short-circuited.
Maintenance method of electric bone drill:
A method of preventing water in a battery case and shorting an electric appliance. First, prepare two sets of cloth for each bone drill and use a cloth cover to maintain sterility before use. In use, a sterile towel wrap is used to expose only the drill bit, and the treated towel is wetted and replaced in time. Second, the rechargeable bone drill is directly wrapped with a disposable surgical cream to expose the drill bit and then peeled off and pasted after use.
- The maintenance method of the charging bone drill is to take out the drill bit after use, connect the drill bit, wash the blood and dirt with dry saline gauze, and then place it on a spare cloth or directly into 40% formalin. Disinfect in a smoking box, disable high-pressure steam or soak disinfection.
Factors that affect the effect of the bone drill.
- The application effect of the bone drill is closely related to the cutting force and the cutting temperature. Excessive cutting forces can cause breakage. Excessive temperatures can cause thermal damage to bones.
As the cutting speed increases, the risk of bone thermal damage and cracks gradually decreases.
- As the feed rate increases, the risk of bone thermal damage and cracks gradually decreases.
- According to the clinical situation, the cutting speed and feed rate should be maximized, so that the application effect of the bone drill is better.
Ruijin is an internationally renowned brand in the field of high-quality medical devices, producing high-quality medical bone drills, hollow saws, oscillating saws, reciprocating saws and medical electric plaster saws.