NS-3031 Surgical Reciprocating Saw
|Model NO.:NS-3031||Type: Reciprocating Bone Saw|
|Certification: CE, ISO13485||Group: Adult|
|Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2||Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Wsyjxzz2012-2100053|
|Color: Silver,Black||Net Weight: 1.5kg|
|Material: Aluminmu Alloy||Battery: Ni-MH|
|Output Voltage: 14.4V||Noise: Lower Than 75dB|
|Battery Charging Time: 3 Hours||Input Voltage: 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz|
|Rise in Temperature: Lower Than 25 Centigrade||Trademark: Ruijin|
|Trademark:RUIJIN||Transport Package: Aluminum Alloy Case/Sterilzing Box/Carton|
|Specification: Orthopedic Surgical Bone Saw||Origin:China(Mainland)|
(1)Professional: We specialized in manufacturing surgical drills&saws for 7 years.
Both of our producer and sales are well-qualified.
(2)Rigorous: All of our products has passed strict inspection from the purchase of
Raw materials to the birth of finished products.
(3)Fervent: Our sales will reply your enquiry within 24 hours.
(4)Worry-free: Our products has 1 year warranty period. (The warranty period of batteries, drill bits, saw blades and other consumables is 3 months. )
(1)Output Power: 72W
(2)Operating Voltage: 14.4V
(5)Autoclavable Temperature 135° C
1. One handpiece
2. One battery
3. One charger
4. Two saw blade, one protection of support.
5. One Aseptic battery transferring
6. One Operating manual
7. One Guarantee Card3. Technique Advantages
(1)High strength medical stainless steel&aluminum alloy.
(2)Improved motor, more powerful and stable.
(3)Innovated battery, longer working time.
(4)Quick chuck design, better extensibility.4. Attention1. Sterilize temperature ≤ 135 ° C, if the temperature is over 135 ° C, the motor will be damaged.
2. Normal bone drill can only hold drill bits less than 6mm, acetabulum reamering drill with big torque, rpm is around 400, canulate drill is used with nail or K wire, rpm is around 800.
3. The battery needs to be get out of the power tool after surgery. Otherwise the small automatic discharge of the electric will make the life of the battery short.
4. The battery cannot be sterilized, it is not autoclavable.
5. The cranial bur must be washed right after the surgery by purger in order to avoid the blood stick in the bur, then we should make it dry.
6. The battery space in the handpiece of the tool should not have any water, after sterilization.